What I mean to say by all of this is that we've really had a lot of opportunities to relax and enjoy our kids. I've been thoroughly enjoying E's seventh month of life and am so very thankful that I have not had to work this past year. I really do regret not taking much time off when I had our second, H, and am reminded daily that I have made the right decision this time around.
A little about E right now:
- She smiles with her eyes
- She has the most adorable baby chuckles
- She is very rarely unhappy
- She falls asleep on her own (thank goodness!!)
- She has been a terrible night sleeper for the past month.. ugh!
- She has been eating solids for two months now and I need to introduce more foods
- She loves mum mums
- She just fell asleep in the stroller for maybe the first time in months the other day.
- She adores her brothers, especially Landon who loves to play picaboo, tickler her, zoom her around on mats, cuddle with her. Hudson loves her too but shows it differently :)
- She has been rocking back and forth on hands and knees for about a month.. ready to crawl soon!
- She can almost go from laying down to sitting up on her own.
Even though these last few months have been very trying with this little munchkin (I wouldn't dare try to add up the number of hours I've vigorously bounced this girl to sleep), we are so very very glad to have her in our lives and couldn't imagine it without her. I feel our family is complete and am so excited for 2014 as it is the first year that we are all here together. Our first year as a family of 5 :)
Thanks for reading :)