For the past few months I've had a lot of things in the house that I've wanted to do but just couldn't get done on my own. So my mommy took pitty on me on brought herself and my daddy-o over for the weekend to help us get a few things accomplished :) Jeff's parents also came for the day on Saturday to help us with a bunch of things on our to-do list!
Alright... here is what we got finished!
- sanding, priming and most painting of two dressers and four wall ledges
- installed a light fixture
- installed a shelf & 2 ledges
- built a bed
- painted the trim in one of the bedrooms
- moved our spare bed downstairs out of the baby's room
- hung two curtain rods
- hung a few photos in the baby's room
- built a fancy play area in the backyard & filled it with cedar playground chips
- installed the vanity in the bathroom which included doing a bunch of plumbing, and installed the overjohn too.
- took two loads of junk to the dump!
I think I got it all! This was all accomplished between the 6 of us :) We're so thankful that our parents are so helpful and handy!
It feels so good to have these things lifted off my shoulders :) Now I can concentrate on the easy do-it yourself things that I might enjoy a bit more like painting a picture for the baby's room, making a mobile, and finishing up some other light painting! Things I can do quite easily as a preggo and actually enjoy :)
Alrighty, here are a few photos!