I've been obsessed these days with looking up organizational ideas on peoples blogs to get ideas and hear tips. I'm not too sure why but I've got this urge to be super organized and I figure I better start now if if I want to achieve this by time I'm 50 or so :-p .
I'll have to post some links along the side here of some of the best blogs I've found.
Organizational tasks I've done as of late:
- Re-organized the filing cabinet
- Got rid of all excess items on our main floor (papers, random items with no home, anything lying around that shouldn't be lying around) and put them either in the garbage or wherever else it made sense for them to be.
- Took almost everything out of the bins in Landon's change table and put them away in the closet or somewhere else where he can't reach them and artistically display them all over the floor :-p
Things I want to do soon:
- Re-organize the scrapbook room
- Do something with my crazy Tupperware/container cupboard.. it's insane.
- Re-do the linen closet
- the list is too long.. I could go on forever.. so i won't :)
Anyways, my goal is to do at least one thing a week that help me become more organized. We'll see how it goes :)